- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CMT kicks off another season of its reality dating series, Sweet Home Alabama, with former NASCAR spokesmodel, Paige Duke, premiering Friday, Jan. 13 at 9 p.m. And The Hollywood Reporter has a first look at the upcoming third season.
Duke, a former ambassador for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, will have an eclectic new bunch of bachelors trying to win her Lancaster, S.C.-born heart.
Though she’s currently working at a hunting farm in Minnesota, Duke’s had a taste of the limelight and it may not take too much convincing to get her to move to the big city with the right man. But, the right man may just be a country boy through and through and they’ll have to convince her that sticking to her roots is what will really make her happy.
In THR’s first look video from the upcoming season, city and country collide as the guys vie for Duke’s heart. And while the southern belle decides whom she wants to be with, there’s plenty of trouble brewing between the men as cultures clash at the homestead.
Watch the preview video above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day