- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Switched at Birth is welcoming back a familiar face.
Justin Bruening, last seen in the season-two premiere in January, is headed back to the ABC Family drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. He will reprise his role as Chef Jeff in the 18th episode of the season, airing July 29.
Jeff and Daphne (Katie Leclerc) broke off their romance on bad terms, so the context of his reappearance in the Switched at Birth world should be interesting.
Additionally, CSI vet Larry Sullivan will drop by the 17th episode, airing a week earlier, as Leo, someone who may be the adoptive father of Angelo’s (Gilles Marini) baby.
Bruening is repped by Innovative Artists. He has recurred on Grey’s Anatomy, Ringer and was a regular on All My Children for eight years.
Sullivan, who recurred on CSI as Officer Andy Akers, is repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul. His other credits include Revenge, Modern Family, 24 and Days of Our Lives.
Switched at Birth airs at 8 p.m. Mondays on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy