- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Switched at Birth is staging a family reunion.
Ringer actress Zoey Deutch will join her real-life mother, actress Lea Thompson, on the ABC Family series for at least two episodes, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Zoey Deutch — whose father is film and television director Howard Deutch (Pretty in Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful) — will play Elisa, an attractive young woman whom Toby (Lucas Grabeel) meets while campaigning for his father, John (D.W. Moffett). Her first episode is slated to air Feb. 18.
Repped by Innovative Artists and Gilbertson Entertainment, Deutch portrayed Juliet Martin on The CW’s Ringer for one season and starred on Disney Channel’s The Suite Life on Deck. She next appears in the big-screen adaptation Beautiful Creatures.
Switched at Birth airs at 8 p.m. Mondays.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day