- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Syfy’s new series, Exit, is bringing competition to a whole new level.
Based on the Japanese series Dero!, Exit debuts Tuesday with six episodes that feature four teams of two competitors as they try to complete challenges in four rooms, each more challenging than the last.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts an exclusive scene from the series premiere, which introduces viewers to the action in high fashion. The teams of two suddenly find themselves in a room before the floor starts to give out and beams appear in what host Curt Doussett calls The Beam Room.
If you’re afraid of heights, The Beam Room isn’t the greatest place to be. As Doussett explains, the pairs will have to correctly answer questions as quickly as they can; otherwise the beam they’re standing on will get shorter and shorter.
Who will succeed?
Exit debuts at 10 p.m. Tuesday on Syfy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day