- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Syfy is adding three series to the 2013 schedule.
The cable network has greenlighted Ghost Mine, Stranded and Notorious Hauntings, adding to a slate that includes Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Witness and Haunted Collector.
The six-episode first season of Ghost Mine, premiering Jan. 16 at 10 p.m., follows a group of miners who face everyday challenges of mining, aided by paranormal investigators who unravel the mysteries surrounding the mine. Mark Cronin, David Caplan and Jay Bluemke are executive producers.
Stranded documents an unconventional and terrifying paranormal and psychological experiment. It will begin its six-episode run Feb. 27 at 10 p.m. Brad Kuhlman, Casey Brumels, Josh Gates and Jason Blum are executive producers. Gerard Bocaccio serves as a consultant.
Notorious Hauntings (working title) launches spring 2013. The series, also with a six-episode order, features a group of researchers who investigate reports of extreme and dangerous supernatural activity across the globe. Pilgrim Studios’ Craig Piligian and Mike Nichols are executive producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day