- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Syfy has picked up Face Off for a fourth season.
Currently in the middle of its third season, the unscripted series is averaging 986,000 viewers including Live + Same Day figures and 1.7 million total viewing. When counting Live + 7 numbers, the series is besting its second season by 5 percent among the key 18-49 demographic, and up 3 percent among total viewers and 8 percent among 18-34ers.
The fourth season of the special-effects makeup artists series will feature guest appearances from Bryan Singer and Jon Landau, with Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton of Mission Control Media returning as exec producers.
“Face Off has proven itself as a quality, signature series for Syfy,” Syfy original content president and co-head of original content at Universal Cable Productions Mark Stern. “The success the series has achieved in its three seasons – from both a critical and ratings standpoint — establishes a strong foundation as we continue to build the momentum for season four. It’s a pleasure to continue to showcase talented special effects artists with this addictive program.”
Face Off airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on Syfy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day