- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Already.
Syfy on Tuesday announced that its Countdown to Christmas Week would return for a second year with a programming slate set for December and anchored by the telefilm Neverland, featuring the voice of Keira Knightley as Tinker Bell.
Holiday-themed episodes of original programming Warehouse 13, Ghost Hunters, Haven and Eureka will also be included in the weeklong block, which last year averaged more than 1.6 million viewers in primetime.
Snowmageddon, in which a child’s toy snow globe begins showing “fake” disasters which then come true with catastrophic consequences, will also be featured as the Saturday Original Movie.
Neverland, a prequel to author J.M. Barrie’s Peter Pan, stars Rhys Ifans (Notting Hill) as James Hook, Pushing Daisies‘ Anna Friel as Capt. Elizabeth Bonny, Bob Hoskins reprising his Hook character Smee, Raoul Trujillo (Tin Man) and Charlie Rowe (Pirate Radio) as Peter Pan.
And because it’s never too soon to make plans for New Year’s, Syfy will continue its annual Twilight Zone marathon for the 17th straight year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day