- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Exclu: Syfy recently announced its latest Saturday night creature feature — Sinbad and the Minotaur. Normally that means you have to wait around for months for a trailer. But behold, here’s a first look all ready to go.
That’s Spartacus: Blood and Sand co-star Manu Bennett flexing in the title role. The movie will premiere next year and its produced by American World Pictures (full logline below).
Logline: In this re-imagining of Greek and Arabic folk tales, the legendary voyager and his hearty crew of sailors and adventurers seek a long lost treasure. Sinbad, armed with rumors of ancient gold, finds himself sneaking into the desert camp of the evil sorcerer Al-Jibar. Hidden among the many relics is an ivory scroll case containing the logs of the pirate Captain Minos, which will lead Sinbad to the golden head of the Colossus of Rhodes. Also in Al-Jibar’s tent, Sinbad finds the captured princess Tara, taken and forced into Al-Jibar’s harem. Now Sinbad must decipher the map, rescue a princess and defeat the fearsome Minotaur guarding the Colossus, with the angry sorcerer hot on his trail, in the quest of Sinbad and the Minotaur.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day