- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
All the broadcasters airing originals Wednesday night walked away with something to brag about.
NBC won the night with a two-hour “America’s Got Talent” (12 million viewers, 3.1 preliminary adults 18-49 rating and a 9 share, according to Nielsen) that had its best Wednesday rating this season.
Fox’s “Bones” (9.7 million, 3.2/10) was the highest-rated program of the night and climbed 7% from last week.
And the CW’s “America’s Next Top Model” (4.2 million, 2.1/6) continued to grown in its third week, up 5% in the adult demo.
Fox’s comedies sank in their second go-round, however, with ” ‘Til Death” (5.1 million, 1.9/5) dropping 17% from its premiere and new comedy “Do Not Disturb” (4.1 million, 1.6/4) falling 16%.
NBC topped the night with “Talent” and a repeat, followed by Fox, then CBS and ABC (both of which aired repeats). The CW aired “Top Model” and a repeat.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery