- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Promoting one’s projects can land you in some precarious situations. That’s what happened when The Talk co-hosts Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Julie Chen appeared on The Howard Stern Show Monday on Sirius Satellite Radio.
The shock jock got the women to admit some fun, sometimes dirty details about the show, and their personal lives. Our favorite? When he asked Chen if her husband, CBS Corp. President and CEO Les Moonves, made her sign a pre-nup. The answer is yes and she refers to it as a very generous one. She’s no dummy.
Stern, who’s reportedly negotiating to replace Piers Morgan on America’s Got Talent, gave his possible co-judge a taste of what he’d bring to the show. “You and Howie [Mandel] will learn how to behave. And we’ll structure that show differently,” he tells Osbourne after he mocks her overly positive reactions to gay performers on the NBC show.
“To like someone because they’re gay is ridiculous,” Stern says. In their defense, Osbourne calls them “courageous.”
He did compliment the women for living in L.A. and not having collagen-injected lips. To which Osbourne replied, “We don’t need duck lips. We’ve got them down there.” Ew.
Watch part of the interview below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day