- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MSNBC’s Tamron Hall has been named co-host of the 9 o’clock hour of Today.
The frequent Today substitute joins Natalie Morales, Al Roker and Willie Geist, co-hosts of the third hour of NBC’s morning show.
“We’re really excited to officially welcome Tamron into the Today family,” executive producer Don Nash said in a statement. “She brings wit, enthusiasm and a keen sensibility to an all-around fantastic team, and I think Tamron, Al, Natalie and Willie will have a lot of fun together hosting the third hour.”
Hall has regularly appeared as a substitute host on Today, often filling in for Carson Daly in Today‘s “Orange Room.”
Hall is also the anchor of MSNBC’s News Nation and has hosted several special reports for the cable network and NBC News since joining MSNBC in 2007.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the tonight show