- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Patricia Krentcil is having her day in the sun.
The New Jersey woman, dubbed “Tanning Mom,” has been taking a lot of heat lately after she was accused of taking her 5-year-old daughter into a tanning bed with her.
The state authorities were notified when Krentcil’s fair-skinned daughter showed up to school with a sunburn, saying her mom had taken her tanning. Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from using tanning salons in New Jersey.
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, perhaps New Jersey’s most famous tanning enthusiast, told Extra, “The b—- is crazy. Everyone knows you are not supposed to take kids there.”
Krentcil fired back at the soon-to-be Jersey mom, saying, “She’s the biggest a–hole in the world. She’s fake, she’s fat, her t-ts are fake, she’s disgusting.”
“When this is all said and done, I’d like to meet with ‘Snoopy,'” Krentcil finished.
“Tanning beds should only be used by responsible adults,” Wiig’s Krentcil said. “Because you may not know this, Seth–some people over tan.”
Krentcil, who Meyers said “looks like a baseball glove,” told the media earlier in the week that those who criticize her are “fat, ugly and jealous.”
“Trust me, there are plenty of men in New Jersey who would love to snap into this Slim Jim,” Wiig joked.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day