- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
New Jersey “tanning mom” Patricia Krentcil is sounding off on this past weekend’s Saturday Night Live impression by cast member Kristen Wiig during the “Weekend Update” segment.
Luckily, Krentcil had a sense of humor about it all.
“It was well done,” she told the New York Post.
Krentcil added: “The whole thing was hysterical.’’
During the SNL sketch, “Weekend Update” anchor Seth Meyers joked that the 44-year-old mother “looks like a baseball glove.”
“Tanning beds should only be used by responsible adults,” Wiig as Krentcil said. “Because you may not know this, Seth — some people over tan.”
“Trust me, there are plenty of men in New Jersey who would love to snap into this Slim Jim,” Wiig joked.
Krentcil became a media sensation last week when she allegedly put her five-year-old daughter into a tanning bed, pleading not guilty to a child endangerment charge. Children under the age of 14 are prohibited from using tanning salons in New Jersey.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier