- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A spokeswoman for Taraji P. Henson says the actress is suffering from exhaustion.
Henson, the star of the Fox drama Empire, on Friday posted a close-up photo of an IV connected to her arm.
In a tweet, she offered reassurances that she will be fine.
Spokeswoman Pamela Sharp said Henson had become exhausted, was resting and will be OK.
She provided no further details about the actress’ location or condition.
In Twitter and Instagram posts, Henson said, “God has a way of saying, ‘You’re doing too much!’ ”
The actress added that she is a “tough cookie” — citing the name of her Empire character.
Henson said her mother and friends were coming to check on her.
God has a way of saying “you’re doing too much!” “SAT DOWN SOMEWHERE”. I’m listening Father!!! I am taking several seats!!! Don’t worry y’all I’m a tough cookie! HA! I will be just fine. My momma and best friends are flying in to check on me. I AM FINE!!!!!!! Just need to SAT ALL THE WAY DOWN for a bit. #listentoyourbody
A photo posted by taraji p henson (@tarajiphenson) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day