- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Most TV stars are proud of their shows, but two of the mentors on ABC’s cooking competition show The Taste take it to the next level.
Proving their dedication to the series, Anthony Bourdain and Ludo Lefebvre recently got matching tattoos of their show’s spoon logo. A tattoo artist visited the show’s set, where he administered the body art.
“He’s using a special, extra-blunt needle that I bought myself,” Bourdain joked to Lefebvre, who was starting to get his tat. “I bought it in Eastern Europe from a very reputable vendor. They said it was clean.”
Of course, the two couldn’t help but talk shop as they got inked. “The excellence of Marcus [Samuelsson‘s] team is really harshing my buzz,” Bourdain told Lefebvre. And you’ll be quite surprised by what Lefebvre, whose chef won the title last season, had to say about his team member Jen‘s prospects.
Read more How Anthony Bourdain Could Save CNN
During THR‘s recent set visit to The Taste, fellow judge Nigella Lawson said that the two guys pleaded with her to get a tattoo as well, but she wasn’t having it. “I said to them, I don’t mind getting a [fake one], like when I was a child,” she said.
The Taste airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on ABC. Watch video of Bourdain and Lefebvre getting their tattoos above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day