- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift is currently in the middle of jam-packed press tour, but she’s already excited about getting out to arenas for a 1989 tour.
The singer teased what will definitely be a hot ticket during an outdoor concert on Good Morning America on Thursday morning.
“I am gonna be going out on tour very soon! We’re in the early stages of planning the actual show,” she told Robin Roberts. “I’m excited about announcing things when I can announce them, but it’s going to be happening!”
Between performances of “Welcome to New York,” “Out of the Woods” and “Shake It Off,” Swift also reiterated that all proceeds from the sales of “Welcome to New York” will benefit New York City schools, and noted how excited she is to be NYC’s global ambassador for tourism.
And she praised her fans for supporting her album, released earlier this week: “You guys are so fast at learning lyrics!” she said. “I’m having the best week of my life, thanks to you.”
Watch Swift’s GMA performances below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day