- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s back to the job search for Men at Work.
The half-hour comedy from Franklin & Bash‘s Breckin Meyer centered on four guys, Milo, Gibbs, Tyler and Neal, as they help each other navigate relationships and friendships, while also working together at the same magazine. Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch starred in the main roles.
Men at Work premiered to solid ratings in March 2012 with 2.6 million viewers, but ratings had dwindled as the series progressed. Its season-three finale, also serving as the series’ swan song, drew less than 1 million viewers.
For TBS, its comedy slate includes Cougar Town, animated series American Dad (moving from Fox), Ground Floor, returning for a second season, and Sullivan & Son, which premieres in June. Among the new offerings joining the schedule are David Kohan and Max Mutchnick’s Buzzy’s, Greg Malins‘ Your Family or Mine and Steve Carell’s Tribeca, starring Rashida Jones.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day