- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hunger Games and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles star Alan Ritchson is joining Office Uprising.
Brenton Thwaites, Jane Levy, Zachary Levi and Ian Harding star in the film, which is directed by Lin Oeding.
The story follows a slacker working at a major weapon manufacturing firm who finds that his co-workers have been “weaponized” by a new energy drink designed for the military. He must then set off to rescue his one true love from an office building full of psychotic co-workers armed with tomorrow’s deadliest tech.
With a script by Ian Shorr and Peter Gamble Robinson, Office Uprising is produced by Giulia Prenna, Jim Steele, Sean Lydiard and Will Clevinger. Thwaites, Stephanie Pinola and Chris Conover are executive producing and it is being co-executive produced by Dan Spilo.
The Exchange handled sales of the project, which is now filming in Alabama, at both the Berlin and American Film Markets.
Ritchson was most recently seen in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. He’s repped by UTA, Industry Entertainment and Hansen, Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day