- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter is pleased to announce that Lacey Rose is joining the staff as a senior writer for the expanding television department.
Rose was a staff writer at Forbes magazine, where she most recently covered the business of television. She provided news, analysis and larger features for both digital and print, and was co-editor of the magazine’s annual Celebrity 100 list. During her seven year tenure, she wrote cover stories on the empires of Beyonce Knowles and Glenn Beck.
Rose also led Forbes’ coverage of major media events, including the ascent of Netflix, the battle over retrans fees and the $30 billion merger of Comcast and NBC. A graduate of Duke University, she has offered commentary on such shows as NBC’s Today show, CBS’ Early Show, ABC’s 20/20, CNBC’s On the Money, Entertainment Tonight and Extra.
Before moving from her native New York to Los Angeles in late 2009, she was a regular guest on FOX News’ weekly business and political round table show, Forbes on FOX. She has moderated industry panels and helped develop TV specials for E!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day