- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
It’s not just getting hot on The CW now. The network has had a steady dedication to making sure its shows’ cast members stay mindful of the earth’s climate change.
PHOTOS: CW’s New Season TV Shows: ‘Hart of Dixie,’ ‘Ringer’ and More
In a new video PSA, Hart of Dixie star Wilson Bethel drives the point home by discussing the very important issue with fans.
“We’re cutting wasteful wardrobe,” Bethel says before giving up his own shirt for the initiative. “Implementing energy efficient and eco-friendly cooling systems, and most importantly spreading the message to anyone who’ll listen.”
PHOTOS: The 2011 CW Fall Premiere Party: A Hollywood Welcome
Watch the PSA below.
Are you all ears? You can see more of Bethel on Hart of Dixie, which airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
The CW, ‘Easy A’ Scribe to Play Truth or Dare
‘Vampire Diaries’: What the Viewers Are Saying
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Yellowjackets’ Star on Filming the Cannibalism and Death in Season 2 Finale: “Seven Hours of Crying”
Bill Hader on Turning Point for Barry in the HBO Series: “A Nice Reminder That He’s Not a Good Guy”
‘Succession’ Star Peter Friedman Reveals His Pick for Logan Roy’s Successor, Says Some Fans Are “on the Right Track”
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”