- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress will recur during the fourth season as a military lawyer who sues a contract worker for an attempted sexual assault, it was announced Wednesday. After trying to pursue the case pro se, Peet’s character hires Alicia (Julianna Margulies) as her lawyer, and the two become confidantes and friends.
The casting of Peet, who recently starred in NBC’s short-lived comedy Bent, comes after the CBS legal drama enlisted several high-profile actors for pivotal roles in the new season, including Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney and Kristin Chenoweth. Marc Warren was cast in the key part of Kalinda’s (Archie Panjabi) mysterious husband.
Peet starred in NBC’s Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and guest starred on a 2010 episode of CBS’ How I Met Your Mother. She next will be seen in Terrence Malick‘s upcoming To the Wonder.
The Good Wife returns for season four Sept. 30.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day