- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
With the question, “Who Killed Rosie Larsen?,” still unanswered, AMC’s new key art for The Killing’s Season 2 portrays that there’s still much to uncover about the players in the case.
PHOTOS: TCA’s Notable Quotables — The Best Spoken Gems of 2012 Winter TV Press Tour
“All of these characters have secrets,” AMC’s head of marketing Linda Schupack tells EW, which was the first to post the art. “The tagline ‘Be careful what you uncover’ speaks to the discovery of those secrets and what unravels from their exposure.”
When Season 2 premieres, viewers will join Det. Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos) as she continues the case to find Rosie’s killer after thinking it was closed – a result of possible deception by her partner Det. Stephen Holder (Joel Kinnaman). At the same time, the series will introduce a second unsolved case in its sophomore season.
PHOTOS: 5 of Hollywood’s Female Directors to Know
“When we thought about the second season, we wanted something moody and beautiful and vaguely unsettling,” says Schupack. “This is a cop drama unlike other cop dramas, so our approach to the key art was to be as distinctive as the show itself.”
The Killing returns to AMC on Sunday, April 1 at 8 p.m.
Take a look at Season 2’s key art below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day