- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Secret Circle is getting witchier by the minute.
Just when Adam (Thomas Dekker) and Cassie’s (Britt Robertson) romance heads to another level, more complications surface. The notion that their love was destined to be? There’s a catch, as revealed in last week’s episode, “Lucky”: It’s actually a curse.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive scene from this week’s episode, “Curse,” which finds Cassie and Adam discovering that their love may have tragic implications (someone could die!) and they go to Cassie’s grandmother (Ashley Crow) to see if there’s a way to reverse it. In the clip, Cassie, Adam and Jake (Chris Zylka) are seen making their way through the woods before Jake pulls out his “smart ass” card.
“So, how was your first time? Was it sweet and romantic? Or did little miss bad girl bring her nasty game?,” Jake asks, not exactly interested in hearing what the two lovebirds have to say.
But Cassie calls Jake out on his bluff: “You’re jealous.”
“Deep down, you know it’s you and me that should be together,” says Jake — who’s not feeling too hot — before he has a hallucination that raises even more red flags.
Does this have something to do with Adam and Cassie’s consummation of their relationship?
The Secret Circle airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on the CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day