- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Holly Robinson Peete has found her next hosting job.
The former host of The Talk has been tapped to serve in the same capacity on Your Turn to Care, a docuseries produced by KCET Peete offering solutions to caring for the elderly in four half-hour episodes revolving around different families.
Peete, guest starred for a multiepisode arc on CBS’ Mike and Molly earlier this season, will share her experiences in caring for her father, who had Parkinson’s disease. Parenthood star Monica Potter and Home Improvement’s Patricia Richardson have also signed on to participate and share from their experience.
Peete was among those let go from CBS’ daytime talker in August as the talker shook up its hosting staff going into its second season in a bid to better compete with The View.
Your Turn to Care will premiere March 7 at 8 p.m.
Other projects set to join KCET’s spring lineup include:
• L.A. Tonight With Roy Firestone, a weeklong half-hour interview series hosted by Roy Firestone featuring Andre Agassi, Burt Bacharach, Chris Botti and Steve Tyrell set for March 12-17.
• Classic Cool Theater, a weekly 120-minute series exploring the golden age of movies that will debut with Frank Capra’s 1941 Academy Award nominated feature Meet John Doe. The series bows March 10 at 10 p.m.
• George Gently, a seven-episode drama starring Martin Shaw as Commander George Gently, an incorruptible, uncompromising cop transplanted from London’s Scotland yard to England’s North Country in the mid-1960s. The series premieres March 11 at 9 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day