- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With close to 400,000 followers of her own on Twitter, singer and actress Christina Milian has a lot of fans to keep track of already. As The Voice’s newest social media correspondent, though, she has added the fan followings for the show’s coaches, performers and the its audience in general.
But as The Voice moves into its live shows on Monday, Christina has weeks of blind auditions and battle rounds under her belt. So when she recently visited THR’s Cover Lounge, I asked her to dispense of some of her knowledge on the fan bases for coaches Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green.
She gave some fun examples, such as Cee Lo’s fan base can’t wait to hear what he’s wearing that night and Christina’s followers have an unquenchable appetite for any details on the pop star.
Find out what else she had to say about the coaches and their fans in the video above.
E-mail: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day