- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After surviving blind auditions, several heart-wrenching eliminations and overcoming their nerves while winning America over, NBC’s The Voice is now down to its top eight performers. And The Hollywood Reporter has the first look at the season two semifinalists’ class photo.
Pictured above from left, Team Cee Lo Green’s inspiring and energetic Jamar Rogers and powerhouse vocalist Juliet Simms; Team Christina Aguilera’s edgy Lindsey Pavao and the classically trained Chris Mann; Team Adam Levine’s soulful Katrina Parker and veteran musician and former Mouseketeer Tony Lucca; and Team Blake Shelton’s timeless Erin Willett and the velvety smooth former Alicia Keys backup singer Jermaine Paul.
Aren’t they an attractive and talented bunch?
Next Monday, the semifinalists will perform once again for America’s votes and only four of them will move on to the finale episode on May 8 at 9 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day