- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Voice returns in just a few days and musician coach Blake Shelton appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno to tout the NBC reality competition series, as well as debut a few seconds from Sunday’s Super Bowl ad.
“What’s those movies that Quentin Tarantino does?,” Shelton asked host Jay Leno when trying to describe the commercial.
“Quentin Tarantino movies?,” Leno joked.
Shelton teased that in the ad, musician coach “Christina Aguilera beats the crap out of me in this commercial and there’s fighting and it’s karate and it’s awesome.”
And well, he wasn’t lying. In addition to Adam Levine and Shelton duking it out karate-style with Shelton punching the Maroon 5 frontman in the face and Levine kicking Shelton across the room.
“Never seen Christina look better,” Leno joked after the preview was shown without any of her or Cee Lo Green‘s footage.
“I get Adam and Christina mixed up,” Shelton joked.
The Voice returns after the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Check out the sneak preview below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day