- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ted Nugent appeared on WIBX’s Keeler in the Morning yesterday (Aug. 12) ready to fire off some hot takes on Donald Trump, last week’s Republican presidential candidate debate, and its moderator, Megyn Kelly.
“I’m a big fan of Donald Trump because I believe in bold, aggressive, unapologetic truth — period,” he announced. During last week’s Republican debate, Kelly grilled Trump about how he’d called women “fat pigs” and “slobs,” and Nugent was clearly annoyed by the Fox News political commentator’s tactics. But there are aspects of Kelly he still finds appealing.
“I often turn on Fox just to look at her,” Nugent continued. “Sometimes when I’m loading my magazines I like to just look at her … I usually sit naked on the couch dropping hot brass on my stuff.”
For now, Nugent is on Team Trump and isn’t sure what to make of Kelly: “I think she’s playing some games. Either that or she’s getting some bad advice. Either that or she’s getting stupid. Either way, Donald Trump’s the good guy. Megyn Kelly ain’t.”
In case you aren’t happy with any of the Republican presidential hopefuls, you can head over to Nugent’s official website and buy “Ted Nugent for President” bumper stickers for $9.99.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day