- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What do WME’s Ari Emanuel, CAA’s Richard Lovett, Fox’s Kevin Reilly and DreamWorks’ Stacey Snider have in common? They all have appeared in The Hollywood Reporter’s annual Next Generation issue, our definitive list of the year’s 35 best and brightest leaders age 35 and under.
THR is now accepting online nomination submissions for the 20th edition of the Next Gen list, which will hit newsstands Nov. 6. Our goal with this issue is to identify 35 standouts who one day will run the entertainment industry. Candidates should be submitted in one of the following categories: agents, managers, film, TV, digital, legal and publicity.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 6. (To be considered, nominees must be 35 or younger on Nov. 6, 2013.)
Log your submissions at THR.com/NextGenNoms.
All e-mail submissions should be sent to NextGen@THR.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day