- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Could Batman have a little Latin flare? Sure, why not.
Mexican singer and actor Diego Boneta – best known to American audiences for his turn as Drew in Warner Bros.’ Rock of Ages and as aspiring model Miles in MTV’s Underemployed – dons the figurative cape for The Hollywood Reporter’s Auditions, reading for Christian Bale’s role in The Dark Knight.
But there’s a catch, and Boneta can’t seem to shake his Latin roots.
In the past week, THR has debuted footage of TV stars reading for the parts they wish they’d landed. Click here to see The Middle’s Eden Sher do her best Clueless impression, and click here to see Jersey Shore‘s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWOWW” Farley take on Laverne & Shirley. In another comic book recreation, Hart of Dixie’s Cress Williams takes on Ryan Reynolds’ Green Lantern here.
Check back Friday for the final installment of Auditions, featuring that infamous scene from When Harry Met Sally…
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day