- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight triumphed over MSNBC, but Fox News prevailed on Thursday.
The daily talker drew 1.03 million viewers for its fourth episode, featuring an interview with controversial Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais, and 279,000 fell in the adult 25-54 demo.
Piers Morgan Tonight at 9 p.m. beat MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Show, which attracted 976,000 total viewers and 264,000 in the demo. However, Fox News’ Sean Hannity prevailed on the night with 2 million total viewers and 557,000 in the demo.
In its first four days, Piers Morgan Tonight has averaged 1.36 million viewers and 398,000 in the demo.
Next week, Piers Morgan interviews former New York City Mayor and potential presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Rod Stewart and Globe winner Colin Firth.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Thomas Brodie Sangster