- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tiffany Haddish wants everyone to know she “pushes buttons” in the new promo for her upcoming hosting gig on NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
In the promo, the actress-comedian is given a studio tour by SNL castmember Aidy Bryant, until things go awry. After spotting a mysterious button on the wall, Haddish was quick to ask Bryant about it.
“What does this button do?” Haddish asks Bryant, only for Bryant to insist that Haddish refrain from pressing it.
With Haddish continuing to question the restriction, Bryant explains, “It’s complicated, but you really can’t press that button.”
“Aidy, here’s something you need to know about Tiffany Haddish. She pushes buttons, especially ones she’s not allowed to push,” the actress tells Bryant.
Haddish assures Bryant that she won’t press it, but then hits the button anyway, causing a frenzy.
Dramatic music is heard playing as Haddish and Bryant anticipate the undisclosed consequences of hitting the button. After nothing major happens, a relieved Haddish tells Bryant, “It just dims the lights.”
“And it ejects Kyle Mooney from the studio,” Bryant adds as Mooney is then showed flying off his chair.
Haddish is set to host SNL this Saturday, with musical guest Taylor Swift.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day