- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Want Charlie Sheen‘s tiger blood?
It’ll cost you $4.
Harco Laboratories has released an energy drink named after one of Sheen’s favorite catch phrases.
“It’s made from 100% passion specifically to make your brain fire in a way that’s not from this particular terrestrial realm,” boasts the website. “Tiger Blood allows you to use household items, you’re welcome to take more drugs than anyone can survive. Be different, have a different brain, and a different heart. When you feel Tiger Blood in your veins, you’ll realize dying’s for fools and that can’t is the cancer of happen. Period. The end.”
The site is careful to note: “This product does not do any of the above, and we don’t know what banging 7 gram rocks means. It is, however, a delicious fruit punch flavored energy shot packing 80mg of caffeine. WINNING.”
“Also: Don’t do drugs. Seriously. Don’t. Do. Drugs”
An “epic 4-pack” can be purchased for $15.96.
After being fired from Two and a Half Men Monday, Sheen was caught by TMZ.com cameras waving around a machete and a juice bottle labeled “Tiger Blood” on the roof of Live Nation. CBS and Warner Bros. are now left to deal wtih the fall out.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day