- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tim Goodman has joined The Hollywood Reporter as Chief Television Critic.
Goodman, the longtime TV critic, columnist and blogger (The Bastard Machine) for the San Francisco Chronicle, will write television reviews for the Reporter in print and online, as well as launch a blog on THR.com. Goodman’s blog will be a companion to THR’s successful Live Feed TV blog on THR.com.
“I’m excited to join the Hollywood Reporter,” Goodman said. “It was hard to leave the Chronicle but I really think the vision of the new THR is great. I wanted to get in right at the start.”
In addition to being one of the most distinctive voices writing about television, Goodman also regularly authors trend and analysis pieces about the TV business.
He joins the respected roster of critics at THR, which recently added Todd McCarthy as Chief Film Critic and named Kirk Honeycutt as International Critic. Goodman’s first reviews will appear in the launch edition of the new Hollywood Reporter on Nov. 3; an iPad version of the magazine will be available that day as well.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day