- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Already ingrained in the Disney-ABC family as an ESPN analyst, Tebow officially makes his debut on the current No. 1 morning talk show as the newest contributor on Sept. 15.
In his new role, Tebow is expected to appear in the GMA studio and in cities across the U.S. as he launches GMA‘s “Motivate Me Monday” series, which spotlights individuals and their stories of triumph.
Tebow, the former Denver Broncos quarterback, debuted on GMA on Jan. 31 as a guest host after inking a deal with ESPN in December. His last appearance on GMA was tied to the Super Bowl in February.
In addition to his role for Disney-ABC, Tebow also serves as a SEC Network expert. Live! With Kelly and Michael co-host and former New York Giants star Michael Strahan also is a part-time GMA contributor.
GMA is anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos and Lara Spencer. Tom Cibrowski is senior executive producer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day