- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Parties often involve the destruction of property, but at a recent event thrown by animation studio Titmouse, Inc., the damage was actually intentional.
The studio behind numerous Adult Swim productions, including Metalocalypse, China, IL, Superjail! and Black Dynamite, along with Disney XD’s Motorcity, hosted a Smash Party in Los Angeles this week, in which electronics, furnishings and bric-a-brac were destroyed in front of an enthusiastic crowd.
TVs, a computer tower, dishes, a floor lamp, ceramic figurines and a toilet were among the objects decimated by such implements as a sledgehammer, baseball bat, lead pipe and even spiked gloves.
Additionally, one of the victims was a computer printer, meaning the heroes of Office Space would be happy.
Video from the party can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant