- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Who knows? This may be good news for Kat Von D, who pulled out of promoting the current season of TLC’s LA Ink, which includes footage of ex-fiance Jesse James.
At any rate, a TLC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that it has canceled LA Ink.
“TLC has decided that the current season of LA Ink will be its last,” the network says in a statement. “The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D’s journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles. The series finale will air Sept. 15 at 10 p.m.”
Since the series’ return on July 28, it has averaged 1.4 million viewers an episode.
In promoting the current season’s premiere, Von D stormed off the Good Day L.A. set after realizing that her ex-fiance was in the show’s preview clip. In response, the morning show said that the clip was provided by the network. Von D later refused to apologize and pulled out of any promotion for the series.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day