- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
TLC announced on Tuesday that it has picked up a new reality series that follows drunk drivers from their arrest to their sentencing called D.U.I. premiering on Dec. 1 at 9 p.m.
TV REVIEW: ‘All-American Muslim
‘The cable channel’s cameras ride along with police as it combs the highways for intoxicated drivers on D.U.I., as first reported by EW. Each episode will capture an offender’s experience as he or she goes through the process from the roadside sobriety test, arrest, booking, and later the sentencing. It will also include take a look at the personal consequences for each person and their family.
TLC has ordered 12 episodes of the series from production company, Mike Mathis Productions, Inc. It will air the first six episodes, which were shot in the Pontotoc, Cleveland, Sequoyah, Tulsa and Oklahoma counties, starting in Dec. The second half of the episodes will air next year.
VIDEO: ’19 Kids and Counting’ Mom Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child
Watch a preview of D.U.I. below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day