- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From the network that brought viewers Half-Ton Killer, The Man With the 132-Pound Scrotum is about to get his TV debut.
TLC announced Wednesday that its latest medical mystery doc will follow a man with a rare and exceptionally graphic condition. 49-year-old Wesley Warren Jr. suffers from scrotal lymphedema. And as is easily discerned from the above photo, that has resulted in his scrotum swelling to 132 pounds.
Warren, a Las Vegas resident, says the problem started in 2008 — when his testicles started growing at the alarming rate of three pounds per month. Since even the simplest of tasks have become impossible on account of his engorged lower-half, the special will also document his potentially life-saving surgery at the University of California, Irvine.
“The main specimen, after surgery, was 132 pounds, but we can’t accurately predict its total weight,” said Dr. Joel Gelman, who performed the operation. “With an additional specimen, tissue and cell fluid not taken into overall consideration, the starting weight could have been over 160 pounds.”
Be they 132 pounds or 160 pounds, Warren’s massive testicles will get an hour’s worth of TLC’s spotlight on Monday, Aug. 19, at 9 p.m. Mark your calendar.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day