- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stockpiling continues to be good fodder for unscripted television.
On the heels of TLC’s well-received My Collection Obsession, the network has translated the special into the eight-part series, My Crazy Obsession. The show will follow individuals whose fondness for various objects, celebrities and lifestyles have turned their homes into live-in shrines.
The order comes after the fall premiere of Collection brought in 1.4 million viewers. It highlighted a group of different obsessives, including two Dolly Parton fans who hosted a visit from the country singer for a tour of their memorabilia.
My Crazy Obsession, premiering Wednesday, Mar. 7 at 10:00 p.m., kicks off with a couple that owns more than 5,000 Cabbage Patch Kids. The duo plan play dates and parties with like-minded collectors, often with their favorite Kid, Kevin, by their side. Another subject of the new series is obsessed with pink, causing her to give the color to most of her possessions — including her dog.
Sharp Entertainment LLC is producing the series for TLC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day