- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TLC is staying put in Long Island. Its successful supernatural unscripted series, Long Island Medium, will return for a 30-episode fourth season in 2013.
The series, which premiered in 2011, follows psychic medium Theresa Caputo as she juggles her family life and busy job doing readings. (Her waiting list is currently several years long.)
Long Island Medium is currently one of TLC’s highest-rated programs. The current season has provided a strong lead for freshman hit Breaking Amish, recently pulling a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 2.9 million viewers against Sunday night’s strong broadcast and cable competition. The third season has averaged 2.9 million viewers to date, up 1.6 million from its average this time last year.
Caputo has also been one of the more recognizable personalities to emerge from TLC of late. She was was recently parodied on Saturday Night Live.
The third season finale of Long Island Medium — watch the preview below — airs at 9 and 9:30 p.m. this Sunday, with a return planned for March 2013.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day