- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
TLC is taking its viewers on a sweet trip behind the scenes of one of the most sought after candy and events companies in Hollywood. Jackie Sorkin and her crew take their clients’ sweet dreams and make them reality in the new series, Candy Queen, premiering Monday at 10 p.m.
The Hollywood Reporter was the first to report that TLC picked up the show and now we have the first look at the series. It follows the inner workings of Sorkin’s L.A.-base operation.
This first season will capture what it takes for Sorkin and her “Candy Crew” to fulfill their clients’ challenging requests ranging from an event for actor Hank Azaria’s Determined to Succeed organization to a Sweet 16 dress made entirely of candy.
Plus, TLC’s cameras are there as Sorkin tries to expand the business while managing the responsibilities of her growing family. And we hear she’s already adding cast members for a possible Season 2 — Jackie delivered her new son, Christian, just this week.
Watch THR’s first look video of the “Candy Crew” as they work on a throne worthy of a queen above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day