- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT has ordered another unscripted series.
Marshal Law: Texas (working title), from Horizon Television, Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Megalomedia Inc., will receive a six-episode run later in the year.
The series, which tapes in Houston, revolves around U.S. Marshals working in the Gulf Coast Violent Offenders and Fugitive Task Force. It will document their collaboration with the Houston Police Department and other law-enforcement agencies as they track down violent criminals and pursue some of America’s most-wanted.
News of Marshal Law comes just a week after TNT ordered two other unscripted projects, Cold Justice and Save Our Business (both working titles).
In an effort to create more of a year-round schedule of original programming, TNT has been boosting its unscripted offerings of late. This year also will see the premiere of Boston’s Finest from Donnie Wahlberg in February and Dwayne Johnson‘s The Hero and 72 Hours in the summer.
Turner senior vp unscripted development David Eilenberg also has been adding more reality offerings to sister network TBS, which recently ordered new projects from Howie Mandel and Mark Burnett.
Jerry Bruckheimer will serve as executive producer of Marshal Law alongside Jonathan Littman and Jonathan Nowzaradan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day