- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Revolution and Soul Food alum Nicole Ari Parker has lined up her next gig.
The actress, who was killed off on Revolution last season, has boarded the cast of TNT’s legal drama Murder in the First.
The Steven Bochco (NYPD Blue, Hill Street Blues) drama revolves around two seemingly unrelated high-profile murder cases and the subsequent police investigation, arrest and trial, offering viewers a window into the inner workings of modern justice in an increasingly complex world. Taye Diggs (Private Practice) and Kathleen Robertson (Boss) star as two homicide detectives who partner on the case.
Parker will play the series regular role of Sonia Perez, a brilliant and tough district attorney whose career hedges on a high-profile murder case. She joins a cast that includes Tom Felton, Mimi Kirkland, Raphael Sbarge, Ian Anthony Dale, Bess Rous and Steven Weber.
Parker is repped by KLWGN Entertainment. Her credits also include Boogie Nights, Remember the Titans and Real Husbands of Hollywood.
Murder in the First, which was picked up to series in September, will premiere this summer on TNT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day