- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren apologized on Wednesday night for calling Rep. Joseph P. Kennedy III (D-MA) “a little limp dick” after his rebuttal to the State of the Union address on Tuesday night.
“My comments on my personal Instagram about Kennedy’s response were inappropriate and I take full responsibility for that,” Lahren wrote on Twitter. “I got too upset. I sincerely apologize.”
On Instagram a day earlier, Lahren had said: “If you haven’t yet had the displeasure of watching that little limp dick’s response to President Trump’s State of the Union, I suggest you take some Pepto-Bismol or some Midol or whatever you need to do to get through it, because it was pathetic, and it was embarrassing. Oh my God.”
Lahren was referring to the performance of Kennedy, who offered the official Democratic Party rebuttal to Trump’s speech.
Lahren joined Fox News as a contributor in late August, and frequently appears on Sean Hannity’s show. A Fox News spokesperson directed The Hollywood Reporter to her apology on Twitter when asked for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day