- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is a therapy session in the cards on The Tomorrow People?
After getting captured by Jedikiah (Mark Pellegrino) following an intense showdown, John (Luke Mitchell) finds himself back at Ultra headquarters against his will in the Dec. 11 midseason finale of The CW drama. The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from the episode, “Death’s Door,” which follows John’s untimely capture.
With his Ultra colleagues — notably the Founder (Simon Merrells) — desperate to locate the Tomorrow People hideout, Jedikiah attempts to force the answer out of his former student John, pinned down on an uncomfortable medical slab. But he knows that John won’t give up the vital information that easily.
“I’m here to say goodbye,” Jedikiah says instead, before kissing his disciple on the cheek. It’s his final farewell — a simple “Goodbye, son” — that irks John to his core, bringing him to violently spit in Jedikiah’s face.
And to think they were once on the same side. Watch the scene above.
The Tomorrow People airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day