- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Tomorrow People are about to meet a member of the villainous Founder’s family.
Graceland star Serinda Swan will drop by for a guest-starring stint on The CW drama as the Founder’s daughter when the series returns in 2014, The Hollywood Reporter learns exclusively. She will be introduced in the 13th episode.
Swan will portray the “sexy and mysterious” Cassandra “Cassie” Smythe, a bank-robbing paranormal who is the most powerful breakout on the planet. She becomes the object of Stephen’s (Robbie Amell) fascination when he learns they share a psychic connection similar to the bond he experienced with Cara (Peyton List).
But when Stephen discovers Cassie’s connection to the Founder, he realizes her agenda may be more complicated than he first believed. She plays a role in Stephen’s discovery of the Founder’s secret plan and may ultimately help to save the Tomorrow People — or doom humankind.
Swan is repped by UTA, Performers Management and Elevate Entertainment.
The Tomorrow People returns Jan. 15 on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day