- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s upcoming Susannah Grant drama has enlisted another pair to its cast.
Tomorrow People alum Luke Mitchell and Mercy‘s Jaime Lee Kirchner have joined the cast of the soap now known as Members Only, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Previously known as The Club, the 12-episode drama is an upstairs/downstairs soap centered on a private country club. Breaking Bad‘s Betsy Brandt co-stars alongside Boris Kodjoe.
Mitchell will portray Jesse, a new employee at the club who is from the wrong side of town and appears as if he doesn’t have it together but does—more than anyone realizes. Kirchner will play Diana, the wife to Kodjoe’s Deacon who is finally getting the stable family she has always wanted. She’s well read but the club is new territory for her. They join a cast that also includes Callie Hernandez and Chris Conroy.
Grant (Erin Brockovich) will pen the script and exec produce the CBS Television Studios and ABC Studios entry. Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly are also on board to exec produce.
The role marks Mitchell’s first role since The CW’s Tomorrow People was canceled after one season. He’s repped by UTA and Management 360. Kirchner’s credits include The Mob Doctor. She’s with Blue Stone Productions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day