- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tony Goldwyn is the latest addition to Shonda Rhimes‘ ABC pilot, Damage Control.
Based on the life of PR guru Judy Smith, Damage Control centers on a crisis management professional (Kerry Washington) and her dysfunctional staff.
Goldwyn, also a director and producer in film and television, will play President Fitzgerald Grant.
As an actor, he has appeared in The Mechanic, The Last House on the Left and The Last Samurai, with stints on TV’s The Good Wife and Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Most recently, Goldwyn directed Hilary Swank in Conviction and has helmed episodes of Dexter and Grey’s Anatomy.
Guillermo Diaz, Columbus Short, Henry Ian Cusick and Katie Lowes also star opposite Washington.
Paul McGuigan is set to direct the pilot. Rhimes and Betsy Beers will serve as executive producers with Smith as co-exec producer on the ABC Studios project.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day