- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If Bravo went big for the current Top Chef Texas, I can’t wait to see what it does to celebrate the show’s 10th season.
Even before the current season names its winning chef-testant, the network announced on Thursday that the Emmy-winning series has been picked up for another year and it starts casting later this month.
Magical Elves produces Top Chef with Dan Cutforth and Jane Lipsitz serving as executive producers.
Here are the casting call details.
Tuesday, February 21, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Colicchio & Sons
Wednesday, February 22, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Saturday, February 25, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Empire State South
Monday, February 27, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, February 29, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Friday, March 2, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The Foundry on Melrose
For additional casting information and to download an application, visit www.BravoTV.com/casting.
Top Chef: Texas airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on Bravo. Next week, we find out which eliminated chef will join the final four!
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day